Monday, March 6, 2017

Biography of Christie

Christie.  I was created in 1968, after colored Francine.  I am still single after all these years. First, I was dating Brad and he lasted a few years but disappeared.  Then they created Curtis in 1970's for Cara. I thought he was mine because he sure looked like Brad.


Then I left for a hiatus and did appear until for awhile.  I came back with longer and longer hair.


 I had to wait until I made it to the beach to meet a new man.  His name was Steven.  He looked a lot like Black Ken.  I had to look deeply into his eyes to tell him them apart.  I briefly went to Malibu and this is were I was paired with Malibu Ken. He had real hair and it was curly.  His hair reminded me of my first appearance.



 Christie was created by Mattel.








No comments:

Post a Comment